ASCA Mindsets & Behaviors for Student Success*
- The 35 mindsets and behaviors describe knowledge, skills and attitudes for students to achieve success in college and career readiness.
- They are aligned with specific standards from Common Core
- Can be used to access student growth and help counselors plan activities
- ASCA Mindsets
- Psychosocial attitudes or beliefs students have about themselves that relate to academic work.
- Examples of Mindsets:
- Self-confidence in ability to succeed
- Sense of belonging in the school environment
- Positive attitude toward work and learning